PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT & CLIENT REPORTING
FEBRUARY 29, 2024
ETC.VENUES | 601 LEXINGTON AVE, NEW YORK CITY
ABOUT THE EVENT
This premium performance measurement and client reporting event will dive into a comprehensive set of issues, concerns, and trends to help you find clarity and insights you can apply to current situations. We have sessions covering UMA and SMA platforms, building and nurturing performance and client teams, whether to outsource client reporting, optimizing support for multi-asset strategies, quantifying the performance of portfolio managers, riding A.I. waves, and overhauling external reporting and data governance.
The event will also cover the management of quality control tools, workflows, and IT architectures. We will also delve into the complexities of data management, ESG concerns, and the different client reporting rules across the globe. We even offer a mock exam of the SEC’s controversial marketing rule.
INTRODUCING OUR KNOWLEDGEABLE SPEAKERS
SVP, Head of Performance & Client Reporting
Cohen & Steers
VP, Head of Performance Reporting
CFA, CIPM, Head of Performance and Analytics
VP and Officer, Investment Performance & Analysis
Head of Performance & Client Reporting, US
HSBC Asset Management
Cohen & Steers
formerly Vice President of T. Rowe Price Associates
SVP, Head of Investment Performance Reporting & Analysis
Engage in the discussions at this event focused on Performance Measurement & Client Reporting, where industry experts will provide valuable insights on the following topics:
- Building & Nurturing the Performance Team
- Attracting New Talent to the Client Reporting Team
- Best-in-Class Support for Multi-Asset Strategies
- Outsourcing Client Reporting: What Are the Options?
- Data Governance to the Rescue?
- Are Portfolio Managers Measuring Up?
- Different Rules for Different Regions
- Getting Ready for the UMA Train
- Workshop: A Mock Exam for the SEC’s Marketing Rule
- Is External Reporting Ready for an Overhaul?
- Time to Pick New IT Management Providers?
- Riding the A.I. Wave to New Shores